Connect Fall Monitor with Floor Mat
A versatile, portable battery and mains power Floor Alarm solution, compatible with most Nurse Call Systems.
An industry leading fall monitoring system, an all-in-one solution for fall prevention in any care environment. The monitor, as standard, includes a mounting bracket, magnetic pull cord, 9v battery, and screwdriver. Compatible with bed and chair sensors as well as our heavy duty wander mat, the Falls Connect Monitor also offers personalised voice alert recording to provided added reassurance to its users. The Fall monitor has upgraded from our previously supplied model, retaining all of the original features whilst offering a range of new features for your convenience. The monitor can be used on its own, or as part of a monitoring system with pressure mat, integrated with a nurse call system alongside any optional pagers.
• Monitor with protective cover
• Magnetic cord with linen clip
• Mounting bracket for beds/chair/wheelchair
• Wall mount bracket
• 9V battery (no rechargeable)
Our quality wander management systems are durable, widely compatible and provide a sound, affordable solutions to the management of fall risks and wandering in residential and care homes.
Whether it be for Dementia or Alzheimer’s patients prone to wandering or creating safer environments for seniors who are vulnerable to accidents when unassisted, our team are here to help discuss your requirements and answer any fall prevention product queries you may have.
- Provides monitoring assistance for users in a bed, wheelchair/chair or toilet
- Personalised Voice Alert recording
- Option to used on both battery or mains power
- Low battery indication
- Optional Delays to be set for 0, 2 and 5 seconds to suit individual environments
- A hold button to reset or temporarily disable the device for easy transfer of patients from chairs/beds.
- Floor Mat Has An Antibacterial Surface
- AC Power Provided separately: AC100-120V DC 9V/400mA
- Battery Power: One (1) 6LR61 9V alkaline battery
- Approx Battery Life: 8 Months
- Bed/ Chair Sensor Jack: Connector: 4p4c modular jack; MAX Input resistance: Less than 10 kohm
- Size (W X D X H): 74mm × 38.5mm × 120mm
- Weigh Approxt: 213g
- Mat: 60cm x 90cm
- Standard Lead Length - 2Meters
- Extension Leads available (upon request)