Heavy Duty Wander Mat
A more durable Wander Mat with rugged construction. Unsure of the fitment you require? See our quick guide on nurse call system compatibility.
Heavy Duty Wander Mats have a rugged construction that is guaranteed to last beyond a standard wander mat when performance and reliability are essential. We realise the importance of a reliable and flexible fall prevention system and constantly review key measures that are valuable to staff in assisting their patients. Our Heavy Duty Wander Mat benefits from a dual colour finish (one black and one cream side) enabling the best fit within the patient’s surroundings and assisting with any colour sensitivities or associations. The Wander Mats are supplied with mono or stereo fitments , however, the fitment can be customised to suit your system upon request.
Did you know…
Our Heavy Duty Wander Mat is also compatible with our Connect Fall Monitor? Take a look at our packages for a full monitoring system solution.
Mono, Stereo, Custom, Don’t Know
- UK Delivery is 3-5 working days
- Black and Cream
- Resilient and long lasting
- Compatible with any type of Nurse Call System
- Can be placed in a variety of locations such as bedsides and doorways
- Dual colour feature so that mats may be subtlety placed within the patient environment
- One year warranty
- 60cm x 90cm
- Standard Lead Length - 2Meters
- Extension Leads available (upon request)
- Supplied with a Mono, Stereo or Custom fitment.
- Do Not Bend the Mat