The patient monitor uses Infra-red detection technology to help carers reduce the risk of falls
The Infra-Red Fall Monitor can be mounted on a door or at patient’s bedside to trigger an alert when a person breaks the infra-red beam through moving or passing through the signal. Our infra-red monitor provides a fantastic alternative to sensors pads whilst remaining a viable and cost effective way of monitoring fall risk patients.
Simple-to-use, compact with easy mounting and adjustable positioning, our wander prevention devices will alert staff to take appropriate action when necessary, offering support to staff in the day to day provision of care. Unsure of the fitment you require? See our quick guide.
Mono, Stereo, Custom, Don’t Know
- UK Delivery in 2-3 working days
- Optional Bracket Available
- Includes connecting cable
- Low Battery Indicator
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Two Alarm Tones
- Optional Mains Power Supply available upon request
- Extension Mounting Bed Bracket available upon request
- 15cm x 8cm x 5cm
- 9 Volt Battery (Battery Life varies according to usage)